Last week we announced a major product integration with Vimeo, making your video workflow more seamless than ever before. But we didn’t stop there. We also released some epic updates to Wipster, including a ground-up redesign of the Projects screen.
Projects thumbnail view
Alongside with the new Vimeo Look Folder, we’ve made some major upgrades to the way projects work. The new video thumbnail view allows for more information in a smaller space and removes any distraction from the most beautiful thing on the screen – your own work.
Projects list view
You requested, we delivered. A list view – because it's the simple things that matter. The Projects list view is the best way for organizing high volumes of video. Click the ‘View Switcher’ in the subheader for an instant transformation.
Version switcher Part II
The Version switcher first made an appearance on the Review screen back in November, but we knew the real magic would happen when it was available right on the Projects screen. You can now access each of your versions and stack a new one right on top – all from the comfort of your Projects screen.
So many highlights, so little time. Check out the rest in our brand-new walkthrough video.
And if you’re not already using Wipster, sign up to a 14-day free trial and start collaborating today.
New in this release
- Redesigned video thumbnail view
- Projects screen list view
- Projects screen performance improvements
- Connect your Wipster account to your Vimeo account
- Vimeo Look Folder allows seamless imports from Vimeo to Wipster (Vimeo PRO users only)
- Publish videos directly to your Vimeo account
- New Apps tab in Account settings
- Wipster mobile performance improvements
- New Version switcher on the projects screen
- Team members are now notified when a video has been successfully uploaded
- Upload performance improvements
- Cloud import improvements
- Real-time commenting improvements
- Redesigned Shared with me
- Redesigned Archive
- Various bug fixes and other small enhancements
- And a brand new favicon...