This Terms of Service was updated on 29 June 2017.
WIP APP Limited (Wipster), welcomes you as a user of the Wipster services. The Wipster service provides a platform for you to share and review your work-in-progress videos and images, subject to the following terms of service, which may be updated at any time (Terms of Service). Any amendments to the Terms of Service will be posted on our Website and will be effective immediately upon such posting. You are responsible for ensuring you are familiar with our latest Terms of Service and your continued use of our Service will be deemed acceptance of any updates. Commonly used words in these Terms of Service are defined at the end, in Section 18.
1. Description of Services
- Wipster provides a platform for content makers to share and review their work-in-progress Media Assets, as set out in more detail in this Section (Services).
- You may sign up to use the Services by completing the application form on the Website or via Facebook or Google and providing Wipster with certain details. You must complete all information requested accurately and truthfully. Once you sign up to use the services, Wipster will create an account for you and you will become a member (Member).
- Once you are a Member you will be provided with a login and password to enable you to access the Services. You agree not to share any of the information or resources provided as part of the Services with any other party except as specified in the Terms of Service, and you will not allow any person not employed by or affiliated with your business to use your log-in information and password to access the Services. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of log-in information and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- As a Member you will be entitled to use the Services provided by Wipster as follows:
- You can upload a Media Asset to Wipster’s Website. Any Media Asset uploaded will be encoded by Wipster into multiple formats to support various internet capable devices including desktop browsers, smartphones and tablets.
- You will be able to invite a number of people to view the Media Asset (each called a Reviewer). Wipster will send each Reviewer an individual link to the Media Asset which you wish to invite them to review which will enable the Reviewer to view the Media Asset and comment on that Media Asset. The email sent to each Reviewer will identify you as the person who invited them to review the relevant Media Asset, brief details of the Media Asset and will enable you and Wipster to identify each Reviewer’s comments. You will not input bulk Reviewers or use the invite function to send unsolicited emails (otherwise known as “spam”) to individuals or otherwise use the invite function to harass others.
- Each Reviewer may comment and/or provide feedback on the particular Media Asset sent to them at any particular point in that Media Asset. You will be advised when a comment has been made on your Media Asset and you will be able to view each comment and respond to it.
- All Reviewers are able to see comments made on the Media Asset.
- All Reviewer comments are collated into a “to do” list which will only be visible and available to the Member who posted the original Media Asset.
- The Services may be modified, improved and/or varied by Wipster at any time and at Wipster’s sole discretion. Any such modifications, improvements or variations will be advised to you from time to time.
- The Services may also be made available to you through Wipster’s APP for so long as Wipster makes its APP available, but subject to you complying with Section 17 and you having registered on the Website first.
- The use of our Services is subject to a Fair Use Policy in respect of any features that not limited to a particular number, volume, amount or similar as part of that feature.
2. Members and Reviewers
- Wipster will send invitations to review a particular Media Asset to each Reviewer you identify. Wipster is not responsible for checking or verifying in any way the identity of contact details of any Reviewer. As a Member, you have sole responsibility for the email addresses or other contact details for each Reviewer that you invite to view and comment on any of your Media Assets.
- Because one of the major attractions of the Services is the ease of use, Wipster does not require any Reviewer to login, use a password, or otherwise identify themselves before accessing the link to any Media Asset sent to them. You expressly acknowledge this and agree to all invited Reviewers being able to access any of your Media Assets they are invited to review in this manner.
- Wipster will include a disclaimer and warning in all emails, or other communications, sent to a Reviewer inviting them to review a particular Media Asset stating that if they do not know the Member who sent the invite to them they are not permitted to review the Media Asset or comment on it, that they may not forward the link or Media Asset to any other person, and that they are responsible for the content of any comments that they make. However, Wipster and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees and agents expressly exclude any liability including but not limited to liability for breach of confidentiality, defamation, for:
- an invitation being sent to someone not intended to be a Reviewer as a result of an incorrect email address and/or other method of contact for the Reviewer;
- any comments made by any Reviewer whatsoever, including without limitation any comments that are or may be defamatory; or
- any Reviewer forwarding the link and/or Media Asset to any other person.
- As a Member you expressly acknowledge the above limitations and agree that you will take all necessary steps to ensure that you are satisfied that the people that you invite to review your Media Assets are advised accordingly and will comply with your directions. The exclusion of liability in this Section does not limit anything in Sections 12 and 13 of these Terms of Service.
3. Use of Website, APP and Services
- Wipster grants you a limited and personal right to access and make use of the Services through the Website and if applicable, the APP. This right does not include any resale of the Website, APP, their content or the Services or any derivative use of the Website, APP, their contents or the Services. The Website, APP, the Services or any portion of the Website, APP or Services may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our express written consent. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, form or any of the Services) of Wipster and our affiliates without our express written consent. Any unauthorized use terminates the rights granted by Wipster.
- You shall not: (i) unless you are on a specific plan for such use of our Services (as determined by us in our sole discretion), load long form videos including but not limited to film, movie or television content, or other large video files; (ii) large or raw format image files; or (iii) take any action that causes or may cause (as determined by us in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or large load on our (or our third party providers’) infrastructure or Services. Wipster reserves the right to introduce specific size limits on Media Assets and as part of undertake digital rights restrictions to ensure that these limits are adhered to as part of accessing and using the Services.
- You may not modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or create derivative works of the Services (or any part of them) or otherwise attempt to (a) defeat, avoid, by-pass, remove, deactivate or otherwise circumvent any software protection mechanisms in the Services (or any part of them), including, without limitation, any such mechanism (including the Website and/or APP) used to restrict or control the functionality of the Services (or any part of them) or (b) derive the source code or the underlying ideas, algorithms, structure or organisation form of the Services (or any part of them).
4. Intellectual Property
- Wipster does not claim any right to any of the trademarks, service marks, collective marks, design rights, personality rights, copyrighted material, or similar rights (Rights) that are mentioned, used or cited on our site or in any of the materials or information generated using the Services; other than any Rights actually owned by Wipster, all other Rights are the property of their respective owners. Your use of the Services does not provide you with any license or other entitlement to the use of the Rights of Wipster, other than for the purpose of using the Services in accordance with these Terms of Service.
- We believe that Wipster’s use of the Rights in connection with the Services is legitimate and in accordance with applicable law governing the use of intellectual property; however, if it is determined that Wipster’s use or your use of any Rights infringes upon the intellectual property rights of any other party, Wipster reserves the right to discontinue the availability of any Services which incorporate the use of such infringing Rights.
- Wipster acknowledges that the content and any intellectual property of any Media Asset you upload and any comments made by Reviewers (Reviewer Comments) remain the property of you or, to the extent applicable, the relevant Reviewer(s). However, each Member and each Reviewer grants to Wipster a non-exclusive, non-transferable licence to use the contents of any Media Assets (or any part of any Media Asset); or any Reviewer Comments for the following purposes:
- In accordance with these Terms of Service;
- To develop the Services or any other product developed by Wipster;
- To conduct market research;
- To produce reports and summarise data which may be shared with Wipster members or a third party;
- To invite Members or Reviewers to explore other Services available through Wipster or otherwise to generally promote Wipster and its services,
Wipster’s Website, APP or Services may provide links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because Wipster has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Wipster is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that Wipster shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
6. Modifications to Services and Beta Services
- Wipster reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify (including, without limitation, any modification or redesign of the organization, look, feel, navigation or other elements of the Services, Website or APP used to provide the Services, including the addition or deletion of content or screens for delivery of the Services) or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Wipster shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Services provided that if you have prepaid accounts fees for a period that you have not obtained the benefit of, we may (and will if legally be obliged to) refund any prepaid fees where the modification represents a substantially degradation of our Services.
- From time to time, we may invite you to try Beta services at no charge. You may accept or decline any such trial in your sole discretion. Beta services will be clearly designated as such, for example as beta, pilot, limited release, preview, evaluation release or similar description. Beta services are: (a) for evaluation purposes only; (b) not to be considered as Services; (c) unsupported; and (e) not guaranteed of ultimate release as Services, or if released, may be subject to additional terms. Any Beta services trialed may be withdrawn by us at any time. All Beta services should be treated on an “as is – where is” basis.
7. Comments; Content of Posted Information; Other Use of Website or APP
- Members and Reviewers must only access and use the Website, Services and APP in accordance with all applicable laws.
- All comments, feedback, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted, or offered to Wipster through our Website, APP or otherwise disclosed, submitted, or offered in connection with your use of the Services, Website or APP, excluding any Reviewer Comments specifically relating to a particular Media File (collectively, Comments) shall be and remain the property of Wipster. Wipster shall be free to use, without restriction and without compensation to you, any ideas, concepts, know-how, suggestions, or techniques contained in any Comments you send to us for any purpose whatsoever, including, without limitation, for incorporation into information provided as part of or in connection with the Services. Wipster has no obligation to respond to any Comments, and we reserve the right, but undertake no duty, to review, moderate, edit, move, or delete any material posted by users on our site, in our sole discretion and without notice.
- You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any advertising unsolicited emails (otherwise known as “spam”), unlawful material (including, but not limited to, material that could be considered defamatory, libellous or obscene or that otherwise misappropriates the intellectual property rights of a third party), or other material we deem inappropriate for the Website or APP. Wipster disclaims all responsibility or liability arising from the content of any user postings.
- You will not introduce and will use all reasonable endeavours (including adopting good industry practice) to prevent the introduction by any third party of any viruses, malware, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or similar harmful programming routines to any of Wipster’s Website, APP, Services and any other technology infrastructure utilised by Wipster.
- You may not access the Services if you are a direct competitor of Wipster, except with Wipster’s prior written consent. In addition, you may not access the Service for purposes of monitoring its availability, performance or functionality, or for any other benchmarking or competitive purposes.
- You accept we may post additional rules on the Website and APP in and around the making, dissemination and other use of any Media Assets, Reviewer Comments or Comments, and that you agree to abide by such rules as and when posted on the Website and APP. Without placing any obligation to moderate on Wipster, you agree to follow any directions given by Wipster in respect of Media Assets, Reviewer Comments or Comments where those directions are consistent with (as determined by Wipster) the wider community of users of Wipster or if left unattended could possibly attract liability to Wipster (irrespective of your indemnity given in Section 15).
- Membership is only available to people or parties with contractual capacity. When becoming a member, you warrant that you have contractual capacity and that you can legally form a binding contract that is enforceable against you. In New Zealand, this requires you to be at least 18 years old.
- You agree to give complete and accurate information to Wipster and to update any information that may have changed.
- Wipster may contact you to verify your details if required.
- Wipster reserves the sole discretion as to who may be a member and retain the right to terminate any membership without notice or further explanation.
- You agree that if your membership is terminated for any reason, you may forfeit any fees paid in advance.
- You represent and warrant that you are not, and will not, be located in any country that is the subject of a US Government embargo or that has been designated by the US Government as a “terrorist supporting” country and that you are not listed on any US Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
- Wipster collects personal information from users of the Service, in the following ways:
- When you complete an application form or otherwise provide details to become a member;
- When you select which of your Reviewers to send an invite to;
- When you make use of any of Wipster’s Services;
- When you access the Services, Wipster collects information such as your device unique identification details, your location and your use and activity relating to the application.
- Wipster may use the information collected by Wipster subject to the following:
- Wipster collects information such as your age, gender, location, device unique identification and information relating to your use of the Services so that it can optimise and improve the Services;
- Application use and personal information may be used to improve Wipster’s business processes, such as our security, speed and information systems;
- Personal information may be used by Wipster invite Members and Reviewers) to explore other Services available through Wipster and otherwise to generally promote Wipster and its services;
- Wipster will not disclose your personal information to its members or any third party (except for the purposes stated in this section). Outside of use for the purposes stated in this section, the information provided to members or any third party will be in an aggregated form that does not identify anyone personally.
- Wipster will not disclose any contact details to any person.
- At any time, Wipster may use the information collected from the application to produce reports and summarise research data which may be shared with Wipster’s members or a third party. This data will not identify any individual personally.
- Wipster will not use or disclose your personal information in any way, other than in accordance with this Policy or the Privacy Act 1993.
- Wipster may transfer, store and process your information using cloud-based services. This means that your information may be transferred to, stored and processed in any other country in which we or our affiliates, subcontractors or agents maintain facilities, including United States of America. This means that your information may be processed in countries with different data protection standards than your country of residence. By using the Website and/or the Services, you consent to any transfer, processing or storing of information outside of your country of residence.
- Wipster will securely delete your information once:
- the purpose for collection of that information is no longer relevant; and
- Wipster is no longer required to comply with any legal obligations that necessitate the retention of that information.
- If you enable third party data feeds or third party applications in using the Services, you acknowledge that we may allow those third party providers access to your personal information to the extent needed to make them work. We shall not be responsible for any disclosure, modification or deletion of your personal information resulting from any such access by third-party providers.
- Wipster may employ procedural and technological measures, consistent with industry practice, to protect your personally identifiable information. Such measures are reasonably designed to help protect your personally identifiable information from loss, unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. Wipster may use password protection and other security measures to help prevent unauthorised access to your personally identifiable information.
- Access: Under the Privacy Act 1993, you have the right to seek access to information which Wipster holds about you and to correct that information if it is incorrect. You may access or change information that Wipster has collected about you by placing your request in writing and sending your request to Wipster at:
WIP App Limited (Wipster)
2-12 Allen Street
Or you can email Wipster at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cookies: Cookies are small data files which are temporarily stored on your computer to allow a Website to remember your actions or preferences over time. Wipster uses anonymous security and product tracking cookies (not session or permanent), tracking pixels and local browser storage (non-permanent) operated by us and by third-parties that we authorise. These technologies are used:
- To operate and personalise the Website
- As a means to ensure the security of the Website;
- To uniquely identify users in order to track their usage of the Website;
- To target ads to you on other websites; and/or
- To personalize and/or improve your user experience of the Website.
- Wipster also uses a third party AdRoll.com to track Website user conversion. By visiting the Website, AdRoll may place cookies or tracking pixels on Wipster users’ browsers for the purposes detailed in the list above. You can opt out of receiving targeted advertising, to do so please see www.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.eu.
- You can choose to reject cookies by altering your browser settings at any time, however:
- In order to use the Website and Services your computer must be set up to accept cookies; and
- Without cookies, other functionality of the Website and/or the Services may be restricted or adversely affected.
- Any personal information collected via cookies may be accessed and used by us and certain third-parties authorised by us.
- Wipster may use information collected via cookies for any purpose set out in this Section.
- You agree to pay Wipster all subscription fees, where applicable. Subscription fees are payable by members and are set out on the Website or otherwise advised to you (for example, at the time of acquiring add-ons). Where you hit a paywall because you have used up your available allocation under your relevant plan, you will not try to circumvent or otherwise avoid the paywall to receive Services beyond what you are entitled to under your plan. Wipster may offer you a time limited trial and/or limited functionality where no payment is necessary. In all other cases where payment is required, payment will be made via a third party billing system. You agree to abide by the terms and conditions of the third party billing system. When payments are made, you represent and warrant that you are the authorised user of the credit card or other payment method.
- Unless otherwise stated, fees listed and collected by Wipster are exclusive of any taxes and duties imposed by government or state bodies. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, you are responsible for the payment of any and all taxes or duties in addition to the fees collected by Wipster.
- Except for enterprise plans (which are agreed separately to these Terms of Service), pricing for all other Wipster plans is subject to change upon 30 days’ notice from Wipster. Such notice may be provided by email, and/or posting the changes to the Website or within the Service itself. Wipster is not liable to you or to any third party for any modification to Wipster’s pricing.
- You agree that Wipster may, under certain circumstances and without prior notice, immediately terminate your account. Cause for such termination shall include, but not be limited to:
- breaches or violations of these Terms of Service or other agreements or guidelines related to your use of the Services;
- requests by law enforcement or other government agencies;
- a request by you;
- discontinuance or material modification to the Services (or any part thereof);
- unexpected technical or security issues or problems;
- engagement by you in fraudulent or illegal activities; and/or
- non-payment of any fees owed by you in connection with the Services.
- Further, you agree that all terminations for cause shall be made in Wipster’s sole discretion and that Wipster shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your account.
- In addition, you may terminate these Terms of Service by:
- giving Wipster not less than 30 days written notice at any time; or
- giving Wipster not less than 10 days written notice after any modification to the Services that materially affects the Services provided to you.
12. Disclaimer of Warranties
- You expressly understand and agree that:
- your use of the Services, Website and APP is at your sole risk. The Services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Wipster and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees and agents expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to any warranties under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (and you acknowledge for the purpose of that Act that you are using the Services as a Business), implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- Wipster and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees and agents make no warranty that:
- the Services will meet your requirements;
- the Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free;
- the results that may be obtained from the use of the Services will be accurate or reliable;
- the quality of any products, services, information or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Services will meet your expectations;
- any errors in the Services will be corrected; or
- that any or all of the functionality of the Services will be compatible with any software or hardware used by you to access the Services.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Services is accessed at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
- Furthermore, Wipster disclaims any warranty as to the potential profitability of the use of the Services, or the potential for success of any advertising or marketing campaign incorporating any of the materials generated through the use of the Services, and you have relied upon and will rely upon your own evaluation of the market with respect to such matters and the use of the materials generated through the use of the Services.
- No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Wipster or through or from the Services shall create any warranty not expressly stated in these Terms of Service.
13. Limitation of Liability
- Under no circumstances shall Wipster or its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees and agents be liable to any user on account of that user's use or misuse of or reliance on the Services arising from any claim relating to the use of the Services pursuant to these Terms of Service or any other agreement between Wipster and you. Such limitation of liability shall apply to prevent recovery of direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, and punitive damages, whether such claim is based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise (even if Wipster or its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees and agents have been advised of the possibility of such damages).
- Such limitation of liability shall apply whether the damages arise from use or misuse of and reliance on the Services, from inability to use the Services, or from the interruption, suspension, or termination of the Services (including any such damages incurred by third parties). This limitation shall also apply with respect to damages incurred by reason of other services or goods received through or advertised as part of or in connection with the Services, Website, APP or received through any links provided in the Services, Website or APP, as well as by reason of any information received through or advertised on the Services, Website or APP or received through any links provided in the Services, Website or APP.
- These limitations of liability shall also apply, without limitation, to the costs of procurement of substitute goods or services, lost profits, or lost data. Such limitations shall further apply with respect to the performance or non-performance of the Services or any information or merchandise that appears on, or is linked or related in any way to, the Services, Website or APP. Such limitations shall apply notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy and to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Some countries, states or other jurisdictions place limits on the exclusion or limitation of liability, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
- Force Majeure: Without limiting the foregoing, under no circumstances shall Wipster or its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees or agents be held liable for any delay or failure in performance resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces, or causes beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, internet failures, computer equipment failures, telecommunication equipment failures, other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labour disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labour or materials, fires, floods, storms, explosions, acts of god, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals, non-performance of third parties, or loss of or fluctuations in heat, light, or air conditioning.
- To the extent that Wipster or any of its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees or agents is found liable for a claim of any kind arising as a result of, or related to, the Services provided hereunder (or the failure to provide such Services), whether in contract, in tort (including negligence or strict liability), pursuant to any warranty not specifically disclaimed hereby (or the disclaimer of which is not permitted), or otherwise, damages shall be limited to monetary damages, and the aggregate amount thereof for all claims shall in no event exceed an amount equal to the payments received from you by Wipster for the most recent six (6) month period prior to such determination.
14. Refunds and returns
- We will charge your credit card the pro-rata amount for any add-on or upgrade in plan level immediately.
- We will credit your account the pro-rata amount for any downgrade in plan level immediately. This credit will be applied in your next billing cycle.
- If you choose to downgrade your account, we are not liable for the resulting loss of content, features, or capacity.
- Except as expressly set out in these Terms of Service, Wipster will not provide refunds for cancelled subscriptions nor credits in the case of partially used months or years of service.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Wipster (including any of its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors) harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs, and expenses, including attorney’s fees, arising from or related to your failure to comply with these Terms of Service, including, without limitation, as a result of:
- any unauthorised use by you of the Services or any Rights of Wipster (or any of its third party providers); and
- any of your comments or the Reviewers’ Comments.
16. Jurisdiction; Entire Agreement; and Waiver
- These Terms of Service will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the country of New Zealand, without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions or your actual state or country of residence. By your use of the Services, you (a) agree that any suit, action or legal proceeding arising out of or relating to this Agreement will be brought in the courts of the country of New Zealand; (b) consent to the jurisdiction of such court in any such suit, action or proceeding; and (c) waive any objection which you may have to the laying of venue of any such suit, action or proceeding in any of such courts.
- These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersede and replace all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matter. Any waiver of any provision of these Terms of Service will be effective only if in writing and signed by Wipster. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision or portion of these Terms of Service to be unenforceable, the remainder of these Terms of Service will continue in full force and effect.
- No delay, neglect, or forbearance on the part of either party in enforcing against the other party any term or condition of these Terms of Service shall either be or be deemed to be a waiver or in any way prejudice any right of that party under these Terms of Service.
17. Apple and Google – APP store conditions
- This section 17 only applies if you use the APP as part of the Services.
- Where you have downloaded the APP from the Apple Store, you acknowledge and agree that:
- your rights to install and use the APP are subject to these Terms of Service and the relevant terms in the Apple Store terms of service;
- Apple is not responsible for the APP in any way, including for any maintenance or support of the APP;
- to the maximum extent permitted by law, Apple has no warranty obligations with respect to the APP;
- Wipster (and not Apple) is responsible for addressing any claims by you or a third party in connection with the APP (including any claims by a third party that the APP breaches that persons intellectual property rights); and
- although these Terms of Service are entered into between you and Wipster, Apple, as a third party beneficiary under these Terms, will have the right to enforce these Terms against you.
- Where you have downloaded the APP from the Google Play Store, you acknowledge and agree that:
- your rights to install and use the APP are subject to these Terms of Service and the relevant terms in the Google Play Store terms of service;
- Google is not responsible for the APP in any way, including any maintenance or support of the APP; and
- Wipster (and not Google) is responsible for addressing any claims by you or a third party in connection with the APP (including any claims by a third party that the APP breaches that persons intellectual property rights).
- For the benefit of Apple and Google, you represent and warrant that you are not, and will not, be located in any country that is the subject of a US Government embargo or that has been designated by the US Government as a “terrorist supporting” country and that you are not listed on any US Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
18. Commonly Used Terms
- In these Terms of Service, unless the context otherwise requires:
APP means the mobile software application of Wipster through which you can access and use the Services, and includes any upgrades of the APP and any other software or documentation which enables the use of the APP.
Apple means Apple Inc and other companies within its group.
Apple Store means the store/platform operated by Apple making the APP available to iOS devices.
Fair Use means that the use of the Services must be fair, reasonable and not excessive as determined by Wipster (acting reasonably) and by reference to usage by other users, and usage will be considered excessive and unreasonable where it materially exceeds the average and/or estimated use patterns over all users across the Website and/or APP.
Google means Alphabet Inc and other companies within its group.
Google Store means the store/platform operated by Google making the APP available to Android devices.
Image means any image in .jpg, .gif or .png format only.
Media Asset means a Video or an Image.
Video means any video file which is acceptable within our Fair Use Policy and these Terms of Service but excluding: Apple Intermediate; HDV 720p60; ProRes 4444; Go2Meeting3 (G2M3); ER AAC LD (Error Resiliant, Low-Delay variant of AAC); Avid Meridien Uncompressed and REDCODE Video File (.r3d).
Website means www.wipster.io, and includes both the marketing website and the web based app.