Wipster is a B2B Saas tech startup. We solve the challenges of scaling video production and distribution at brands. We help customers like Tesla, Disney and Shopify deliver thousands of videos to many platforms every year. We have 60,000 users in over 100 countries and are growing quickly. You will join our team of fifteen in our offices in Wellington, New Zealand (and work with our Portland, Oregon team).
We are looking for a product / UX designer with excellent user experience and user interface design skills. In your role you will be responsible for the delivery of an exceptional and intuitive user experience to all of our users across our web and mobile apps.
You’ll be working on design problems from beginning to end - using design thinking methodologies to help turn complex problems into simple solutions. You will be experienced at user research and working with customers to take their requirements and turn them into exceptional experiences.
Reporting into the CPO, you will work with cross functional teams including designers, engineers, customer success and marketing people.
- At least 4-5 years of experience in the design of both web and mobile apps
- Experience in design methodologies and best practices including research and analysis - ensuring you have a deep understanding of our users and their needs and motivations
- A love of creating beautiful interfaces with a passion for the small details that make a good experience great
- Solid understanding of user empathy
- Experience creating user journeys and flows and turning these into wireframes, detailed specs and in some cases prototypes
- Ability to work autonomously
- Excellent communication skills - you can clearly present your ideas and your rationale with key stakeholders and through your designs and your mockups
- A passion for customer experience.
How to get started
Please contact Chief Product Officer email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!