Customer Success Manager
and Video Workflow Specialist at Wipster
Wipster is a video collaboration and publishing platform that enables companies to create and deliver better video, faster. With Wipster, marketing and creative content teams can efficiently collaborate on video revisions, store them in a shared multimedia asset library, publish videos across a variety of tools and easily understand the results—all in one platform.
Wipster serves agencies, media companies, brands, and large enterprise companies that rely on video to build and retain audiences, engage customers, and more effectively communicate with global teams.
Wipster is looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our Customer Success team.
We search for people who demonstrate a passion for their work and who can contribute to our continuing success and growth. In return, Wipster offers an amazing startup experience, great team environment, and provides challenging and exciting work opportunities for professional growth.
Our customers are central to Wipster’s business and we are looking for a Customer Success Manager who can own the post-sale success process with a focus on business success metrics and increasing customer lifetime value. In this role, you will work collaboratively with the client and broader Wipster team to foster retention, referenceability, loyalty, and identify expansion opportunities.
Through onboarding, best practice conversations, and QBRs, you will build a strong relationship with the customer and a deep understanding of their video workflow and strategy that persists through their partnership with Wipster. You will also work cross-functionally on strategic account planning and process improvement to help grow and scale the business.
- Own and drive value for our customer base.
- Oversee lifecycle processes, including onboarding and adoption, success metric tracking, account planning, customer training, product roadmap reviews, and more.
- Become a strategic partner and proactive consultant to our customers with a focus on best practices and industry expertise.
- Help foster a company-wide culture of Customer Success and manage a company-wide customer feedback loop, championing the voice of the customer.
- Stay current and knowledgeable about Wipster and video marketing, including issues, trends, and competition. Inform customers about features and benefits of products and services on a regular and proactive basis.
- Cross functional project management to ensure customer deliverables and requirements are met.
- Act as technical support escalation point.
- Identify opportunities to facilitate short and long-term customer growth.
- Manage and negotiate Enterprise contract renewals.
- Proactively remediate account risk.
- Use Salesforce to manage customer information and reporting. Keep data accurate, up to date and comprehensive.
- Occasional travel for customer onsites and events.
- Opportunity identification
- Net Promoter Score
Skills and abilities:
- Proven ability to onboard, maintain, and grow customer accounts
- Experience in consultative, value-based selling
- Knowledge of video market with the ability to have significant conversations with senior marketing executives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including high caliber presentation skills
- Proactive meeting research and detailed note taking in technical and business driven conversations - not afraid to ask clarifying questions
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and identify big ideas
- Experience working with creative teams on process workflow a huge plus
- High level of independence, energy, and tenacity
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with a wide range of individuals
- Demonstrated self-starter, ability to step in to accomplish company goals regardless of role
- Comfortable in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment, with flexibility and willingness to adapt and change course as needed
- Comfortable working without established methodology and interest in process creation
Education and experience:
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in business or a related field required
- Minimum 1+ year experience in Customer Success or similar field
- Enterprise SaaS sales experience a plus
- Experience with video strategy a plus
Sounds like you? Click here to email Allison with your resume
and we'll be in touch!