Wipster is a B2B Saas tech startup. We solve the difficult problems around video review and approval for companies making video for marketing. We have a few thousand customers in over 100 countries and are growing quickly. You will join our team of fifteen in our offices in Wellington, New Zealand.
We are searching for a dynamic and explosive Chief Marketing Officer (CMO). You will develop new marketing initiatives and inspire the team to exceed the established benchmarks.
- Take responsibility for the achievement of marketing goals.
- Contribute to the overall growth of the bottom line.
- Produce engaging content both online and offline that converts target customers.
- Produce customer events that drive new lead generation
- Manage the budget for the marketing department.
- Develop and present the annual marketing strategy.
- Use data systems and reports to make evidence-based decisions.
- Analyze the effect of the overall company strategies on marketing initiatives to align goals and visions.
- Lead and execute successful marketing campaigns.
- Explore different acquisition channels, from pay per click campaigns to event management.
- 10 years experience in marketing, deploying marketing campaigns that engage target audiences.
- Ability to lead inter-disciplinary teams.
- Strong knowledge of website analytics tools like Google Analytics, Google Adwords, WebTrends.
- Ability to handle big data, track metrics, and process figures.
- A good sense of aesthetics as well as copy communication.
- A proven track record of handling a variety of management tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Master's degree in Marketing, Management, or equivalent.
How to get started
Please email COO firstname.lastname@example.org with a short email as to why you are the person for the job, CV and Linkedin profile.
We look forward to hearing from you!