More video is being created than ever before. Global brands and businesses are investing in video to tell stories and share content with their customers, staff, stakeholders and investors.
At Wipster the focus has always been making the video feedback and approval process simple, intuitive and elegant for our users. The Wipster Enterprise Grade platform brings this clarity to video post-production, alongside new features to help businesses create more video, engage stakeholders and bring video projects through to approval faster.
The product design process for Enterprise features included user-interviews, research and prototyping to identify and refine features to support video workflow for larger companies with multiple teams and advanced user management needs. Thank you to all our amazing customers who gave their time to help with this.
- Security requirements of larger teams are met with two-factor authentication and authenticated share, giving peace of mind when working on business-sensitive and confidential projects.
- Wipster mobile allows stakeholders to review video and feedback made by others, and to add comments and switch between videos on their mobile device or tablet.
- A dedicated Account Manager and gold support means companies get the attention they need to make Wipster an integral part of their workflow.
- Team Chat. Have a behind-the-scenes conversation with your team members, discussing feedback, hailing and assigning to-do’s.
- Expiring links. Define exactly when your video is no longer available for review and commenting.
- Multi-asset collaboration. The ability to use Wipster to review and feedback on images, PDF’s and audio.
- Single sign on. Log in to Wipster using your existing company credentials.
- NLE Export. Seamless workflow between your favourite editing suites.
Trusted for business video review
Wipster is currently trusted to support a best-practice video review and approval process for a number of global brands, including:
- Time Inc
- NBC Universal
The Wipster Enterprise experience
Watch the Evernote Case Study:
“For video review we were working with face to face review. The VP of marketing would come to my desk and review work right there with me, which was good but can’t happen all the time. So we started using Vimeo and then email to go back and forth with comments – it was pretty clunky. Using Wipster was immediately better, and everyone understood how to use it. That’s including people who don’t have much experience with video review.”
– Andrew Burke, Senior in-house video Producer at Evernote
“Wipster has revolutionized our review and approval process. Our stakeholders request it specifically now. We are getting more detailed feedback about our projects and the feedback comes in faster.”
– Chip Yeager, Video Services at Delta Airlines
“Put simply, Wipster provides a secure environment that allows us to reduce cycle times and create better video in less time. Wipster is a game change for large, global companies like Paul Mitchell.”
– Jason Yates, VP of Sales + Marketing at Paul Mitchell
“Contiki is a worldwide leader in group travel, with offices across the globe. We use Wipster within our business to help people connect on video projects, gather feedback and approval. It saves us a whole lot of time and we love it.”
– Rachel-Kate Loyd, Global Video Editor at Contiki
The time for smarter video review and approval is now. Visit Wipster Enterprise to learn more and request an Enterprise demo.