Account Executive at Wipster
Wipster is a video collaboration and publishing platform that enables companies to create and deliver better video, faster. With Wipster, marketing and creative content teams can efficiently collaborate on video revisions, store them in a shared multimedia asset library, publish videos across a variety of tools and easily understand the results—all in one platform.
Wipster serves agencies, media companies, brands, and large enterprise companies that rely on video to build and retain audiences, engage customers, and more effectively communicate with global teams.
Wipster is looking for an Account Executive to join our Sales team.
We search for people who demonstrate a passion for their work and who can contribute to our continuing success and growth. In return, Wipster offers an amazing startup experience, great team environment, and provides challenging and exciting work opportunities for professional growth.
The Account Executive role is responsible for acquiring new customers reaching new and existing Partners with our growing portfolio of Products and Services, and increasing Wipster’s leadership position. The Account Executive works with a team of Sales Development Reps to reach new customers, and Customer Success to expand existing customer accounts.
The Account Executives’ key areas of work include identifying and building strategic relationships in large or strategic accounts, lead development and qualification, acquiring target clients, expanding, establishing account plans to drive selling activity and successfully managing sales pipeline of opportunities. Account Executives will work with the extended Wipster organization, including Marketing and Customer Success to ensure the needs of our clients are met. This role includes travel.
- Drive Lead development, qualification, and conversion into opportunities
- Actively prospect and close opportunities for Wipster Products and Services
- Ensure that Wipster reaches a high level of account penetration in each account
- Drive revenue growth through acquisition of new, strategic and large Partners
- Develop a target account strategy to penetrate and grow in key accounts
- Manage complex, consultative sales cycles with multiple stakeholders
- Take necessary steps to identify decision makers, budget owners, involvement of exec (on both sides), presenting demonstrations, preparing quotes, working with procurement and legal to executing agreements
- Stay current and knowledgeable about Wipster Products and Services and the video and social media marketing, including issues, trends, and competition. Inform prospects and clients about features and benefits of products and services on a regular and proactive basis using a consultative sales process
- Use Salesforce to manage client opportunities and pipeline for new products and services, and designated expansion accounts. Keep data accurate, up to date and comprehensive
- Present price, credit, and terms in accordance with standard procedures and/or contractual requirements.
- Accurately process and schedule client transactions including quotes and orders
- Attend trade show events
- Travel as required
- Perform other duties as assigned
Skills and abilities
- Able to successfully negotiate and close deals
- Proven track record of selling success and ability to meet personal and team goals
- Classically trained in a proven sales methodology (i.e Miller Heiman, Strategic Selling)
- Driven and motivated, who can thrive as an individual contributor as well as collaborative, team player
- Requires strong account management and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including high caliber presentation skills
- Experience with managing sales relationships, pipeline and opportunities in CRM system (Salesforce preferred)
- Preferred knowledge of video market with the ability to have significant conversations with senior marketing executives
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with a wide range of individuals
- Demonstrated self-starter, ability to step in to accomplish company goals regardless of role
Education and experience
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in business or a related field required
- Preferred 3-5 years field sales or similar experience
- Enterprise sales experience
- Experience initiating, acquiring and growing large and strategic accounts
- Experience with video a plus (but not required)